Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mom and Dad are HOME!!!

Here's Momma with Ty.

Mom and Var
Mom, Rachel, and Chandler
Grandpa giving Collin a hug after not seeing him since he was 8 months old!

We love them so much! They set such a good example for our whole family giving and sacrificing so much so they could go serve the people of New York! I would say I'm pretty excited now they can do their own yard work!! Thank goodness!!!

7 comments:

Colby~Megan~Hayden said...

Ha ha!! Oh you love the yard work!!! I'm so glad they made it home safe!!! When are you guys moving? Call if you need help! We need to get together again anyways-

Ash said...

Yay! That's great news. I can't believe they are back 'already'. It probably seemed a lot longer to you.

Tulsi said...

Yay, your parents are home!!

Jolene said...

Carolyn! I found your blog through Julianne's :) So glad to find you and your family is so cute!

Trav and Amanda said...

How exciting! Are you moving soon then?

Trav and Amanda said...

How fun! What's the plan now?

Rick and Kori said...

Hi Carolyn! I was so excited to find your blog! Your little guy is soooo cute! You guys are such a cute family!