i cant believe how big collin is!! holy crap! and you look beautiful and skinny, as always!! we need to catch up. hows nursing? what area are you in? maybe i should be FB you these questions since i dont blog much anymore :)
YOU BETTER STAY IN CEDAR! Collin is so cute! I showed Myla his pic and said, "Do you remember your friend Collin?" She said, "Yeah, I love Collin!" Your trip looked fun! Miss you!
So much fun!! Collin is getting so big and handsome! To answer your question..I am going to be working on a cardio IMU, my manager is amazing and I think it will be such an awesome experience! She is excited for new grads and willing to work and train so really I couldn't have found a better place!! I am super sad about leaving Ems for a while but at least she will be with Andrew for the most part, but you are right, you just have to balance it out and it will all work out!! Can't wait to see more fun pics of you guys!!
8 comments:
What a fun trip! You guys are such a cute little family! I miss you!
Your lil guy has gotten so big. He is super cute! Looks like a fun family trip.
It looks like you had fun on your trip! Your family is so cute!
i cant believe how big collin is!! holy crap! and you look beautiful and skinny, as always!! we need to catch up. hows nursing? what area are you in? maybe i should be FB you these questions since i dont blog much anymore :)
YOU BETTER STAY IN CEDAR! Collin is so cute! I showed Myla his pic and said, "Do you remember your friend Collin?" She said, "Yeah, I love Collin!"
Your trip looked fun!
Miss you!
Oh how fun! I'm jealous- it looks like he had so much fun with the animals!
So much fun!! Collin is getting so big and handsome! To answer your question..I am going to be working on a cardio IMU, my manager is amazing and I think it will be such an awesome experience! She is excited for new grads and willing to work and train so really I couldn't have found a better place!! I am super sad about leaving Ems for a while but at least she will be with Andrew for the most part, but you are right, you just have to balance it out and it will all work out!! Can't wait to see more fun pics of you guys!!
I can't believe how big your little guy is getting! You have such a cute little fam! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment