Holy Cow! It has been a crazy long time since I've updated our blog. I consider myself a "blogger" per-say, and find myself checking my bloglist at least a couple times a week, getting updates on all of you. I find my self wondering why some of you haven't updated your blog for SOO LONG (like a week or two) :) and here I am giving up on my own documentation of our lives. And so I'm sure there are plenty of you who have moved on in life from checking mine, but nonetheless here I am again peeps!
So much has changed lately, I feel like I should be spinning in a whirlwind but I'm surprisingly calm amidst all the chaos. These pictures are from our front deck of our BIGGEST purchase thus far as a family. Yes our first home. However we are no longer living there. tear tear. We loved this place and have found some renters that we feel will take care of our beloved first home. We hope to come back someday and still make this place our home as we loved the unique house, the neighborhood, ward, and of course calling Cedar City our home.
We are now living in the big LV!!! Having lived here before as a child, and with my two sisters here now. I'm feeling somewhat 'at home'. I'm going to try to make the most out of our time as city slickers and try and explore what this place has to offer (don't get carried away there..I'm speaking of museums, parks, shows, swimming pools... :) ). Mostly both Craig and I love the diversity of people. It makes our hearts happy to be around people of all walks of life.
I do however consider myself a small town girl at heart. And I find myself glancing at the mountains often wanting to venture there soon.
And here are my two boys..all I do day in and out is for these two and lovin' it. Lets just say I'm playing a lot of baseball, and trying hard to cook like Betty Crocker. Eat and play, eat and play. Is this really what boys do ALL THE TIME!!

7 comments:
Don't worry, I still check in on you! Glad your back!!! Sometimes life takes you places you never thought you'd be...I would have never guessed I would end up in Iowa and love it! One of the things I love is the diversity of people here too!! Keep the posts coming lady!!
Hi Carolyn! I found your blog through Kaylee's awhile ago and I'm so glad to see that you posted! Its fun to see your cute little boy all grown up! The last time we saw you, you had just had him and were moving just a few days later. Glad to see you guys are doing well!!
What an adventure! It's always exciting to be in a new place, but it's even better to be able to go back home;) Hope you are enjoying your new place, you are brave, I tell my husband all the time that I could never live in LV because it's too hot in the summer! But Im glad you two are are doing well, update more! haha! (same goes for me;)
What a fun adventure! who knows by next year we may be welcoming LV as our place of living as well! It sounds like you guys are doing well and having a blast!
Eat and play. I SO hear you. Tyce has suddenly turned into a little boy. When he isn't asleep... ALL he wants to do it eat and play. And he wants me right there with him. :)
You're not working (nursing) down there?
We miss you!! I want to know more about what you're doing! Post more often. Okay!? Where are you living? what other adventures, outside of eating and playing, are you guys up to?
Let us know if you come to Cedar for a visit!
Wow! Life changes so fast! It's good to hear you're family is doing well though! We miss you guys! Keep us updated on life in LV! :)
Carolyn, I am Excited to read your post and know where you are. I am excited for your new adventure. Life is Great, enjoy every minute. Everything I do day in and day out is for my boys too. It is a lot of fun. We will have to visit soon. Maybe we (Katie, Tamara, You and Me and our families can all meet up sometime) We Love and miss you. Keep posting :)
Post a Comment