Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Yeah! Some more pictures! I got a new camera for Mother's Day! Woo Hoo! Finally I can keep up with my blog! Well we are fully engaged in to summer life! We are still trying to decided what to do when my parents come home..to stay or not to stay in Cedar...that is the question.

We took a great trip to California with Craig's side of the family to have a farewell trip before his brother Matt heads out to Arkansas for his mission! It was so fun to get away from everyday life and spend some good time with the family! I love love Craig's family. It's so fun to be part of a younger family since I'm the youngest in my family, I get to know a little of what it's like to be the older ones! :)

We went to San Diego Zoo, Wild Animal Park, Sea World...and the BEACH! Good times for sure!






Here's the whole gang!

No comments: