We're alive! We finally have the internet at home and I thought I would give a brief overview of the last 6 months! Besides the fact that I washed our camera in Craig's cargo shorts... :( here are some of the main events!
Collin turned 1 year old!
Craig and I both graduated. Craig in Business Finance and me in Nursing!
And we got to go visit my mom and dad in New York! Here they are at their cute little house on Long Island.

8 comments:
Yay! It's good to see you again! I can't believe how big Collin is already. HE is so cute. I love your hair!!
Carolyn I miss you! Looks like your family is doing good! Are you working as a nurse yet? We're coming down for Lacy's wedding so you better be there! Love ya!
Okay so we totally need to hang out! We miss you guys like crazy!
Nice to see your new post! You look so great! And your son is so cute!
Hey guys! It's good to hear all is well with you! I like the picture of the two of you. Let's get the boys together.
FINALLY!! COLLIN IS SO CUTE! LOVE YOU GUYS!
I had to tell you how much I love your hair - short and blonde! It's so cute on you. Collin is so cute. I'm glad you're doing well. Next time you visit in NY come to Buffalo!!
Yea! Thanks for the update!
I miss you!!! Why haven't we done anything? We live so close... I could walk to your house if I wanted. (Not that I would.)
We need to do a park day... or date night.
Post a Comment