Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bye Bye Elder and Sister Bulloch

My parents just left to serve a mission in the New Yourk, NY South Mission. It is so exciting, but it has been strange to send my parents off! We all got together to say goodbye. We all cried and cried, and hugged and cried and then they got into their car to go and it wouldn't start!! Come to find out having the GPS and Ipod plugged into the car drained the battery so the onstar automatically shut the car down and we had to go back in the house and wait for it to start. It kinda lightened the mood though. :)





Off they went..I love missionary work, but I miss them so much.

8 comments:

Andrew - Tamara - Emma said...

That is too funny about your parents car...what a way to start off..then the hotel, food...what's next;) It was really fun going to dinner the other night, you guys are hillarious and Collin is too cute! I love the pictures of your clinicals! You look like a pro intubating;)

James and Jamie Rust said...

That is such a funny story! I didn't know you guys had a blog!! I will have to add you to my list! I love blogging because I can keep up with what everyone is doing. Sounds like you guys are busy! I hope that everything is going good.

Jamie Rust

Andrea said...

Carolyn! You updated your blog! Its been a while. :) Looks like you've been busy though. I'm sure you'll miss your parents, but I know you're secretly a little happy... Now you can live in their house! We need to do something before we leave. I realized the other day that we never did anything that Saturday night a while back.

Colby~Megan~Hayden said...

I'm so shocked you updated!! I'm not very good at it either!! Ha Ha!
Love ya!

Jared and Katie said...

I miss your face Carolyn!!

Tulsi said...

I hope your parents are doing well!!

I've made Kass' blog private. If you want to read it, let me know your email and I'll add it.

Tulsi

jen said...

So glad I got to see you at the temple...I totally forgot to mention that my little brother just got called to Brasil! Yea for missions!

CoLiE-O said...

YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!! but you didnt update your blog. tears! we sure miss your guys too! i bet collin is HUGE! i need to see pics! where ya workin?