So I know it's been AGES since I've posted anything! I am soo excited to be done with school, I feel like I've been in nursing school for 10 years!! Here are a few pictures from when Karen and I went over to Page, AZ and worked with one of our professors Aja. It was with Classis Lifeguard air flight! It was awesome to see a little of how life flight works.
Here I am with our little puke bags just in case we needed to use it on the phane!
Here we are working on intubating!
Here's the plane they use to transfer and rescue.
Here's the chopper they use to rescue someone that may be somewhere that they can't reach with the plane. This is Karen, Aja, and I.

7 comments:
Hey Carolyn, It is good to see some new posts from you! I have been wondering how you are doing but I don't even have your email address to write to you! Congrats on finishing nursing school! YOur little guy looks so big!!
I am so proud of you I could cry... Good job on the update! haha Sorry we didnt give you a quicker notice on the movie last night. I was lost through the whole movie. I should know better than to think I can actually follow stuff like that. Well lets study for the CC ati together tomorrow if ya want. give me a call.
You go girl!
Congrats on finishing. That is a huge accomplishment, especially since you are a mommy...
I think you should post pics of collin...
So some of our friends work for Classic! Crazy that you got to come over here. Did it bring back any memories of b-ball camps??
Post a Comment