Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Loves his cookies!

Collin loves to eat all of the exciting things like baby cookies and snacks and bananas! This was the first time I gave him a cookie and I laughed so hard at his reaction!

4 comments:

Deryck & Bree said...

This is sooo cute, he has the cutest little coo I have ever heard! What a cute little man

Andrea said...

Not like Im an expert.... ( I just got lucky with Myla) But everytime we've had a bad night with Myla, her teeth are to blame. Is he teething? Check top and bottom. Myla's top were RIGHT there and I had no idea until the Dr showed me. He may be in pain. ? Tylenol may help @ night? We gave Myla benedril too... ALthough that may have been because she was sick. I dont remember. (except it had the OPPOSIT affect on her. She was crazy hyper... ALL night!)
Anyway, check into the teeth thing. That may be it. It was for Myla.

Hayley said...

Hey! Our husbands are meeting at this moment :) and I was checking my blog and I thought I wonder if Craig and Carolyn have a blog.. Thanks to my trusty friend google here I am! Now we can be blog buddies :) I am still pondering the gym pass.. I need it.. I am just dragging my feet because I know if I buy it I will have to use it. Ha ha

Britta said...

He is so cute. I love the videos of him. Hey, I wanted to let you know we're making our blog private. If you want to keep checking in I just need your email and I'll send you an invite. Glad all is well!! :)