Thursday, November 27, 2008

Kanarra Falls

We went on a hike down to Kanarraville with our friends Julianne and Wade and their three kids! The kids were all troopers. It was so good to do something outside. There are so many fun places in Southern Utah, I want to visit them all.

Collin loved the whole hike! He fell asleep a couple of times but mostly just looked and looked and looked around! He loved the trees and the water.

5 comments:

Kade and Kaylee said...

Looks like fun! I can't remember if I've ever done that hike or not. Collin looks like he is growing up so fast! We are so excited to see you guys in a month! I'm counting down the days til we can come home to visit everyone!

CoLiE-O said...

oh.my.gosh. collin is huge!!
btw- you look great!

Tyson and Shelise said...

Craig: Hey I saw your blog on someone elses and I had to peek and see how you guys were doing. You have a kid, thats crazy! He is darling! Looks like you are all doing good!

Shelise Dove (MILLETT)

Andrew - Tamara - Emma said...

Fun! Andrew loves this hike! He went canyoneering several times down it last summer! I couldn't ever go..bummer. But next time for sure! Collin is so cute!!

Jared and Katie said...

Hey cute little Corry family! Where have you guys been all my life?? I miss you guys!