Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Indian Name

HOLY COW! I haven't posted anything forever! Talk about crazy life! I should actually be studying as we speak (or as I blog :) ), but I had to take a break! Only 9 months to go 'til graduation for both Craig and I. Yeah!! Let's hope we make it through sane!!

Anyway....here are a few pictures from a little while ago when Collin got his Indian Name. It's a tradition that my family has done. My dad ponders for a few months until he decides what name to give all of us. It has been a fun thing for us to do. We were anxious to know what Collin's name would be. My name is Mountain Flower, and Craig's name is Silent Wolf. AND...Collin's name is....drum roll....WHISPERING WIND!


12 comments:

Kade and Kaylee said...

So it's about freaking time that you posted again!! haha. I've been waiting for some updates!! :) Collin makes a cute little Indian! Did you dress him up for Halloween?

Kade and Kaylee said...

Oh and I forgot to say Happy Birthday to Craig!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

... said...

I am happy that you FINALLY posted! I love the indian name he is so freaking cute! Plus Happy Birthday CRAIG!!

Brock * Krista * Kash said...

That indian name would be so perfect over here in page. ha ha. I am just working, I work at at eye dr office. It's a good job. I do miss Cedar and my job there but I didn't think that we would stay there long. My husband manages a western rock over here in Page and that's about it. We don't have kids yet and so we just hang out. It's nice. We really like it here but for sure are going to get back to Utah eventually. well keep in touch!

Brie said...

Ha ha. He's a cute lil Injun!

CoLiE-O said...

thats so fun! whispering wind- is that cuz he's gassy :)? i am so jealous you are so close to being done with school- hang in there! happy birthday keggers (thats what stant would call him).

Trav and Amanda said...

That is seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen! Collin makes cutest Indian! Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAIG!

Andrea said...

Yeah... it has been forever! I was wondering where you have been! (I know, you are so so so so so busy) Im cheering for the next 9 months to fly by for you guys! (Maybe we can be friends again after you're done!) Let me know if you ever need help! PLEASE. We miss you guys. If you ever get time, lets hang out.
HAPPY B day Craig! And I LOVE the Indian name. That is so cute! I want a name. ;)

Deryck & Bree said...

Oh my goodness you guys have such a cut little boy! Im just so glad I found you guys so that now we can stay in touch! It is so nice to be able to see what everyone is up to, it looks like you all are doing very well! Add us to your blog and we'll deffinately stay in touch.

jen said...

oooh your little indian baby is adorable!

Two Peas in a Pod Bow-tique said...

Hi Carolyn! I'm so glad I found your blog! Collin is darling and it looks like you guys are doing well! Where are you guys living?

Andrew - Tamara - Emma said...

I found you from Andrea's blog so thought I would say Hi! Your little guy is too cute!! And getting so big..I love his indian name..that is too fun!! You are such a cute little fam! Hope school is going good..almost finished with the semester..woo hoo! And only one left for you..lucky;)