Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blessing Day is a Special Day!

Collin was blessed at the beginning of the month! It was such a wonderful day! Since he was 4 months old he was quite a handful during the actual blessing. It was wonderful to have all of our family in town. Craig gave him a beautiful blessing. It is such a comfort as we begin to raise this little boy. WE LOVE HIM SO MUCH!



He's such a happy kid!

While the family was in town we went to the Horseman's Parade.




Here's my cute sister Michelle trying on my sunglasses.



This is the Budweisser Team.



My sister Camille and Collin.



15 comments:

BRITTANY said...

He is such a happy kid! I didn't know you had a blog. Glad you found mine so I could find yours! :)

Lisa said...

Collin is just so adorable! And he is always smiling, too cute!

Kade and Kaylee said...

Collin looks so cute in his little blessing outfit! I'm sad we missed it by one week! Hope school and everything is going great for you! We miss you guys! By the way... have you talked to Lisa lately? You better cuz wedding bells are in the air!!

CoLiE-O said...

he is such a handsome little guy!! i am glad you had such a great day. miss you. oh btw- could you send me that info on acidosis and alkalosis? we start it next week. boo!!! nicco19@msn.com
hows your semester? you ok jugglin school and collin? i bet you are doing great!

Johnsons & Johnsons said...

Cute pic's of the blessing day! I am so glad you like our Can Can! I love it too! Some times I just play it over and over and laugh!

Andrea said...

Myla has the cutest little boy friend! I love his little suit! So cute!
...We need to go horse back riding! Call me. I have lots of time- So you let me know if you ever have time to hang out.

Brie said...

Collin is so handsome!!! :)

Kim said...

Caroline! I haven't seen you in so long!! Camille keeps me up dated on whats going on( when I see her)! Your little boy is so cute!

Tulsi said...

Collin is to cute in his "little man" outfit and smiles!

Amy Jones said...

He is sooo cute! I found your blog, and had to leave a comment. Hope you are doing fabulous!

jen said...

Oh my goodness! I was randomly reading Amanda Rich Lemmon's blog and all of a sudden I see a picture of you. Crazy!

How the heck are you?

Travis and Malea said...

I'm getting really baby hungry after looking at your blog!! Collin is so dang cute!

Trav and Amanda said...

Collin is getting so big and so cute. I hope our kids are as cute as he is. It was so much fun to see you guys last week. We miss your cute little family. And I think it's great that you're Esme and Craig is Jasper! You both totally remind me of them. . . funny.

Mark and Tiffany said...

Hey guys...It was good to see you tonight! We hope that everything keeps getting better...We need to all do something some night. Great blog! Tiff and Mark

Brock * Krista * Kash said...

Carolyn!! This is Krista. Your little boy is so adorable! I didn't know that you even had a baby! I need your email so I can invite you to my blog. My email is kristamae14@yahoo.com. If it's ok with you, I am going to add you guys to mine. Hope things are going well for you!