Now that more than a month has gone by since I've posted.... :) Here are some pictures of our trip home from Minnesota. We stopped by Nauvoo on the way home. It was wonderful to be there! It really made me feel close to the pioneers and it made me feel extra grateful for their sacrifices in leaving their beautiful city of Nauvoo. It was neat for us to be there with our little family! This is the Smith Home. It sits right on the Mississippi River.
On the Temple Grounds. The Nauvoo Temple was spectacular. I loved it!
This statue is on the Temple Grounds and this plaque goes with it. This was my very favorite part.
All in all, it was a wonderful way to end the summer and start the new school year.

4 comments:
holy smokes collin is getting big! i am glad you had a safe trip home...now its TRYING to get back into the groove of school!
So fun!!! I love love Nauvoo! Didn't you just love the drive to nauvoo... i loved driving along the mississippi. Well we're glad you guys are back... We need to come see that cute baby of yours!!!
The blog picture is way cute. I would love to go to Nauvoo. I keep asking if this or that is on the way to OK, He keeps saying no. He goes so many places. But I guess I'll just stay overjoyed about seeing Kass. Collin is just the right size to cuddle. Of course, each size is the right size!!!
the family picture is cute. Collin is sure getting big. Are you glad to be back in Utah?
Post a Comment