It's so fun to hear him laugh. Fun moments for Mommy and Daddy!
So cute! Im missing you... See ya Wednesday
That is too cute!!
I can't believe he is getting so big! He was just a newborn when you left!!! He is ADORABLE!
I have to admit, I had tears. I can't wait to play with him. And, although I'm quite young, I remember doing the same with Craig. Pretty strange. I had to have Steve come in and watch. Cuteness.
What a cute Babe! I loved your singing.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!! I miss you guys!
Collin is getting so big! The little videos are soo cute!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So cute! Im missing you... See ya Wednesday
That is too cute!!
I can't believe he is getting so big! He was just a newborn when you left!!! He is ADORABLE!
I have to admit, I had tears. I can't wait to play with him. And, although I'm quite young, I remember doing the same with Craig. Pretty strange. I had to have Steve come in and watch. Cuteness.
What a cute Babe! I loved your singing.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!! I miss you guys!
Collin is getting so big! The little videos are soo cute!
Post a Comment