Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Stoller fun!



I know you guys are wondering if I'm ever going to post anything but pictures of Collin. But hey what can I say, he's my life now! I can't even say how much of my day is spent taking pictures of him! :) He'll be grateful someday. He's in his stroller in these pictures. Our apartment is big enough to wheel him all around in it so I can get some things done. He comes right along with me.

1 comment:

Kade and Kaylee said...

Ohhh! He is so dang cute! I'm sad that we aren't closer to you guys right now! I want to play with baby Collin so bad. When are you going to bless him? I want to be there for sure so I gotta know to plan the trip ahead of time! Hope all is well out there! Kade and I are just melting away here in AZ! Miss you!