Saturday, June 21, 2008

Immunizations

I took Collin to get his 2 month immunizations. He was quite the trooper. I started tearing up before the nurse even got into the room. Collin handled it pretty well though. He just needed a little extra attention, and wanted to be held all day. I didn't mind though! He didn't quite have the energy to cry once we were home though. He was all tuckered out. I could tell things weren't quite right, because he would pull this sad little face. :(


The rest of the appointment went well. Collin is very healthy!
He weighs 11 lbs. now and is 23 1/2 inches long!

7 comments:

Johnsons & Johnsons said...

your blog is so cute! When you changed your background did it save everything or did you have to re-do it? Yeah, shots suck!
love ya sis!

Lisa said...

isn't it so sad when they have to get their shots..but that picture of his little sad face is absolutely precious!

CoLiE-O said...

poor lil guy, that sad face tugs on my heart strings. at least he is healthy!

Jason & Karen said...

He is so adorable. I am so sad I am not getting to see him till the end of August. It feels like we should be done with nursing school it will be weird to go back!! I hope you are doing good! I sure miss ya!! Give that baby a kiss for me

Crescent said...

Shots are the worst! Especially when they are so tiny--it is so hard to watch! That's great that you are almost done with nursing school! As for right now, I'm just being a full time mom and not working...I've thought about getting a per diem job a couple of times, but the thought never stays long! It would be nice to have extra money, but it's so great to be able to stay home with Maia too. They grow up so fast, I'd hate to miss it all! She is now 19 months old and has a little attitude and sass to her. She is so much fun though! Sorry for the long comment, just trying to update you a little at a time....:)

Kade and Kaylee said...

I love your cute family picture you just added to the top of the page! You are so skinny! You look so great!! I feel the same way about shots as Collin does! I hate needles!... oh and yes, I was on the news. They didn't interview me or anything, it just shows me standing and watching outside of my apartment. Necia makes fun of me cuz she said everyone else looks so concerned and I'm just snapping pictures away! haha. ooops!

Lisa said...

If I am correct today is your birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!