Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pretty place to live

The area we live in is really pretty. There really are lakes all over the place. We see turtles, rabbits, squirrels, and lots of pretty birds all the time. This little pond is at the entry way of our apartment.
We live right on a golf course, which has quickly become one of Craig's favorite places to visit. He likes to go to the driving range in the mornings with the other guys. The big trees and well-mowed lawns are beautiful, especially at dusk and dawn.
The blossoms were AmAzInG! There were light and dark pink and white blossoms all over.

6 comments:

CoLiE-O said...

wow! so this is what you have been doing all day? its so fun! welcome to the blogging world!

Crescent said...

Hey Carolyn!! I was so excited to hear from you! I had no idea you had a baby and were living away from Utah...crazy! It sounds like Craig sells security systems or something like that right? So are you only in Minnesota for the summer? Did you ever do nursing school? (I think that's what you were planning on right?) Anyway, please keep in touch! I'll check your blog frequently! When was your baby born? He's a cutie--they definitely change your life huh?

Hadley's said...

I was so glad to hear from you. I didn't know you had a baby. CONGRATS! that is so exciting. He is super cute. This will be a fun way to keep in touch with you.

Jason & Karen said...

Im so excited to see you and your baby finally. I MISS YOU!! I do not miss school at all but I miss you! haha Im glad you told me about your blog. Collin is as adorable as I knew he would be!!

Lisa said...

Hey I am so glad you found me...I had my mom email Natalie for your email address but she never returned her email. Julianne said you were in Minn. but she didn't know how to get ahold of you either. So how long are you there for? We really should try to get together! Is Chase Watson working with Craig? I know he is there too and Richie has been wanting to meet up with him. you can email me at jltddcthomas@gmail.com

Necia said...

So glad you started a blog!!! what is your email address? send me a message at missylou20@gmail.com and I will send you an invite :)! Your little guy is SO CUTE! It's so fun being a mom!! It is so beautiful where you live!!!