Monday, July 28, 2008

Minnehaha Falls

This waterfall is right in the middle of the city! It's a part of Minnehaha Park. We girls packed up the babies and went on a hike down the river. I thought it was beautiful! People were swimming in the river. I kept taking pictures of all the scenery, and the girls kept teasing me, but nobody else got a picture of my ducky friend. They're all jealous! : )



We rented a 4-man bike. You wouldn't think it would be that challenging for 4 adult women to ride this bike, but we found it somewhat difficult! :) There were two steering wheels but only one really worked, and the brake is on the steering wheel, hence the rough ride! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! We rode all over the park. Everyone wanted to see the cute little babies!

Cool little bridge!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Found your blog, so cute! So looks like we're going to be sort of related soon, Yeah! Can't wait to see that handsome fellow in person, he's adorable.

Tulsi said...

You are having so many memories packed into a bit of time. It's good that you are so "on top of things" with your camera. The bike ride sounds great!!

Jason & Karen said...

so I seriously miss you and am pathetic and got all teary eyed when I looked at your blog. I cant wait for school to start just so we can have our crazy moments of non stop laughing in class. We had so much fun. And hated it at the same time haha. Cant wait to see you guys I miss that little guy!!

CoLiE-O said...

i'm the same way..always taking pictures of the scenery! miss you guys

Johnsons & Johnsons said...

Hey Sister!
It is so beautiful there! Colin looks like he is getting so big! You guys look like your havin' fun! The summer went so fast! You guys will be comming home soon!
Miss you!

Britta said...

Carolyn, you are so cute - and so pretty, might I add. It's fun to see your cute little one grow up and see how much fun you're having in your new surroundings. Isn't life great?! Glad to know all is well. :)