Friday, July 11, 2008

Gooseberry Falls!

On the same trip to Duluth MN, we went up to see this waterfall. There were a couple of falls. It was so fun for me to get out into nature a little bit. That's what we have been missing most since we've been gone: THE MOUNTAINS!!

Dang cute isn't he?!!

Travis, Amanda, Krystal, Derek, Me, Craig and Collin

Derek overlooking the Falls.
People were swimming all around. Craig snapped these pictures and then about a half and hour later I ran into my missionary companion, Sister Dornbush (now known as Rachel Walton). It was so fun to see her. She is from Minnesota. Come to find out that's her whole family swimming (below) and Craig didn't even know it was them when he was taking the pictures.



8 comments:

CoLiE-O said...

hopefully stant and i can make the trip up there before we leave. and yes-collin is so cute!

Tulsi said...

HI. I hope it's ok to check out your blog. Grandma and Grandpa Esplin came over yesterday and mentioned the car seat picture. I had to check it out. Brie was here, so I'm sure she did, too. It's beautiful there. Collin sure does look different than his "couple of days old pic's"!!

Kade and Kaylee said...

I love that picture of Collin! Such a little stud! Kade just said he knows that Derek kid too that is in one of the photos. By the way, I'm super bummed out that we are going to miss Collin's blessing by only one week! We are coming to Utah Aug. 27 - Sept. 1 so mark your calendars!

The Haggerty Family said...

You found us! I'm so happy! Collin is SO dang cute. Very cute blog! Can't wait to see you guys!

Hadley's said...

Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog. It looks like you are having a good time out there. I saw the APX shirt and the photos from faraway and put two and two together.
We decided we were ready for change so Mike sold his window cleaning business and did job search for a while until he received a new position in LV as a Marketing Account Rep. for a company called United Coin. He seems to really enjoy it so far. I am working for Dr. Whetten down here until I find something else hopefully. It has definately been exciting living down here.
When do you come home? That baby of yours is absolutely adorable, way cute smile.

Travis and Malea said...

Hey Carolyn! I saw Craigs family in Wingers a few weeks ago and they said you two had moved to Minnisota. Fun! Then I found you through Karens blog and I was so excited! Collin is so cute!!!!!!!!! But How could he not be with parents like you, really?

I hope you guys are doing good! Tell Craig hi!

Malea

CoLiE-O said...

we will miss the corry's. thank you so much for coming to our "last supper". it meant so much to us- more than you'll know. keep in touch!

Rach said...

It was so fun to look at all of your posts! I can't believe what I was missing! That is so funny that that picture was taken. It makes for a good memory. I hope everything is going well for you guys! I miss you!!!! It was so much fun to see you in MN!